NG 2009 NG 2009

BiZZaRoTomFulp responds:

That it is.

disarray disarray

Solid

I liked the piece, It was great, music would've been nice. And It would have been fabulous if you included color, Even though it makes it take 10x longer to make the project, it looks really good. This was good, keep up the great work.

Mystic Quest episode 4 Mystic Quest episode 4

Interesting

That was, In general, a nice movie, and I'm surprised that I actually liked it. The sprite animation could have used some work, but, other than that, it was nice

CubePanda responds:

Thank you for your review.

Heavens Gate Heavens Gate

Nice

I thought it was really decent, I liked the background music, and the game itself was enjoyable to watch!

Sandcastle Sandcastle

Fun

This game was enojying and fun!

Colors in the Sky 2 Colors in the Sky 2

NON-ORIGINAL

The game was okay. But I've seen it on Newgrounds in many different ways, therefore making it non-original.

2nd Storm(Newgrounds cut) 2nd Storm(Newgrounds cut)

Hardcore

It was nice, great layering, and it had some suprising change. In my opinion thee structure of this song was amazing, and it somehow flowed perfectly. Keep up the good work.

Techno Beat 8 Techno Beat 8

Decent

This was good, sounded nice and the layering was perfect. Something you could've worked on was the amount of change in the song. It felt like there wasn't enough change between keys, and instrumentation. Besides that, the song was pretty good, keep it up.