Heavens Gate Heavens Gate

Nice

I thought it was really decent, I liked the background music, and the game itself was enjoyable to watch!

Sandcastle Sandcastle

Fun

This game was enojying and fun!

Colors in the Sky 2 Colors in the Sky 2

NON-ORIGINAL

The game was okay. But I've seen it on Newgrounds in many different ways, therefore making it non-original.

WakeUpDead WakeUpDead

Nice

I like this game, It creates a good scary environment, and it contains great game play. The background music fit perfectly with the game and the sound affects are perfect.

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Fantastic

Gameplay was a bit slow, but it was really fun. I liked the ending = D. And you know what else i like? The Team of three that develouped the game. It just seems so solid for some reason.

Organic Chemistry Organic Chemistry

Rich

I think this i very Rich in content. Great idea, all it needs is more features, and a piece of music that will loop well, and fits the fact that chemistry is happening. Nice flash piece, you should make a different one on different topics!

BlEED I BlEED I

Nice

Good game, The graphics need work. But otherwise, the audio is great and fits well with the game itself. Great job make another one.

BlEED II BlEED II

Great, but gameplay is hard to bat

In this game, it was good, but hard to kill enemies, it seemed like I had to reload to often or the enemies had alot of hp. Just remember Bleed I, The humanoids would usually die within one hit. And you didn't have to reload. But besides the gameplay, the sound and video was good, I personally don't like the white flash every time you shoot, but it adds realisticness. Good job, Make another one! It'd be great.

Funny Bricks Funny Bricks

Not creative, but still fun

Nothing too new, you should've added more features, but otherwise, it was okay.

Starcraft Zealot Escape Starcraft Zealot Escape

More effort

platform system isn't very tidy, many possible glitches in the game. On the other hand, the music fits, but gets old. The game in general could've used more features in general. Make another one, just less glitchy.